Horde Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Home

Gathering place for Horde members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lol im back in the game

Go down 
+3
Lombok
Admin
UekiKousk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
UekiKousk

lol im back in the game Empty
PostSubject: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:25 am

XD yo just tellin ya about my life so far. i am concertmaster of the symphonic orchestra in my high school (first violin first chair/best violinist in tht orch) and im getting better at math lol. err im great friends with these two girls tht i like XD and one of em is like bruces/kraks err lover darkangel lol. her last ex was horrible to her at the end of her relationship shes happy a lot but she gets depressed/cranky when she talks about him. so yea im just waiting for her to be rdy again and she knows tht i like her and tht ill be there for her always ^.^. errr thts about it lol yea if u have any advice on how i can help her more then tell me anyone
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:27 pm

omg lmao man thats funny shit, but yea dont know what goin happen but I am looking at another girl now so if I move on I know someone I like and looks like she is interested to. Going to give this one last shot with Dark though mmmmm cant get over her. oh well. congrats on the orch man cheers
Back to top Go down
https://rocs-house.forumotion.com
Lombok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:15 am

Wow Krak. In reading this and the other thread you are really experiencing drama and are now in a quandry.

From reading the other thread I would split from the scene while I still can. Sounds like bad news from the stand point of the whole family. They may be nice but sounds like they're not very responsible. Personally I'd be scared to be in that situation. Can u imagine if you bring them all into your place and you had to become their source of income and place to stay (never leaving).

I hope that's not what will happen, but that's the feeling I get from that other thread. To me that would just be too stressful.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:41 am

Well responsibility is something her folks seem to have at all. However I remain strong will not let her family or mine or her ex drive me from her I am very stubborn I guess. The stress is fading and now I am taking time to myself and not going to her moms who adds a lot of stress on me. Now I am going to get a home gym go back to working out gain my weight back and carve it so I look like I did before will post pics here before during and after. Having the folks at my house will allow me to monitor everyone and what goes on and they will have to sign a contract as what they pay for etc how long they can stay. She will be moving in soon after and sharing a room with her mom. I know that because of who I am what I know I can do once she is relaxed and at home in my place knowing she is safe she will be more open happy and without even trying I will have her walls down and we will be back again. When we first started she stated to me she had always guarded herself had walls up to protect herself from pppl due to a hard life well I didnt even really try I had them down in les than 1 month. But all will be ok thanks for the concern Lombok Ivvy and many other great friends are there for me to get me out talk to me if needed hang with me. I am a fighter how you knew me in game is what I am like in life I charge head on dont care whats ahead I face it I will take it regardless also very caring and giving will fight for her and fight her ex and her family n mmine then hope when time is right take her to anotherr state till this shit dies and we have the time to grow.
Hope all is well with all of you. Ueki hows your girls? Also is your dad still doing well?
Back to top Go down
UekiKousk

PostSubject: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:32 am

lol yea im gettin to closer to the girls i like. my dad is back to normal as he usually was before he got the cancer. all of it is gone and he is healthy once again. the girl thts is similar to dark and i are like best friends and this other girl i like i talk to much more then i did before XD. i am still concertmaster tho we will have auditions soon for festival (kinda like a competition but its required). i will pass and hopefully will stay concertmaster and ahead of my sophmore rivals. hmm lets c anything else going on in my life?? seems like a pretty boring one lol. i have good grade except math which is NOW a 77 since i got an 85 on my last test and has been rising from a 55 lol (i bombed a test 68 and a quiz 55). lets c as for working out...i dont need to lol. as for gaming i play halo wars on xbox whenever its free of my brothers grasps. i talk to the girl similar to dark a lot on aim everyday like when we get home until we go to bed lol. thts all with me i think will update more on my life. how ya been lommy??? havent heard much about u lol. krak fianlly u are settling down. bout time for someone to settle the wild tiger's ferocity XD.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:38 am

Good to hear you are doing good Ueki. I wont give up on her no way even though it kills me sometimes I wont give in. I do miss her alot though my nights are bad or where just miss her next to me, but she will move in soon enough and I can sleep better knowing she is safe. Did you say you needed advice before? If so ask away im sure some of us may be able to help you.

One thing is she still with this other guy? If so be there for her be her shoulder to cry on the ear for her to talk to. If it hurts suck it up swallow it if you like her that is. If she is not with him give her some time and still be there for her for there may be days as you said she gets moody and cranky because of a memory so be there say nothing just listen to her take her somewhere in town that is if you live in same town take her out wherever you guys can have some quite time but still is nice enough get something to eat watch a movie take a walk etc.
My first date with dark I picked her up at work went back to my place got blankets. Then went to Cosi's for food and drove to the Tunxis river had a picnic and sat there for hours holding each other not really talking to much just enjoying each others company. @nd date she had her mom who wanted to meet me was fun went to the bar was a great night we danced played over $50 in music played darts talked etc. So if you like this girl just be there for her in any situation she may be in if you want things to work out. She will see this in the end that you where the guy who was always there to listen to her comfort her and she will appricate it and things may bllom from there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Well my car died mmmm great now taking day off to look for a new one this sucks. Wrote Sonia a letter on MySpace forwarded it to Ivvy to send to Sonia so if the ex walks by see its from a woman and not me. I stated in the letter things I told her that where said to me not long ago and I told her that there was more I needed to talk to her about than what we did talk about. So I didnt have the chance with all thats going on Sonia is in a lot of pain stress about her dad her mom her son work etc etc. So the letter she can read in her own time and this way she kbows all that her Mom and uncle had said to me. How it had affected me etc. Also stated that when she is ready to leave the exs house if she doesnt want her mom and uncle here living with me and if that may keep her from moving in I would choose her over them. Also brought up what I wrote her before about leaving this state for a while for her to heal for us to grow together leave behind bs from her family mine and everyone else for a while maybe a year see what happens and move back. Ivvy sent the letter out but added something at the end of her own she read it to me and yea it moved me to hear someone talk that way about me. I do not see myself in anyway I am me I just am dont look at myself as good or bad cute hot ugly etc I just am me. So see what happens. Talked with Ivvy last night and she even says there is something strong between Sonia and I thats why she flipped out on her mom thats why she explained alot of things to me without me asking. Thats why she still texts me to see how I am doing she still talks to me and we still do get together from time to time. but Ivvy is letting her know be up front with him how you feel what your plans are where you see the 2 of you later will copy what she wrote and paste here.

OK, this is Evelyn... wanted you to know that Bruce is very sincere in his concern and caring for you. We talk a lot and I think and hope I am of some help to him, if only to listen. I do not tell him what I think he should do, it's not my place to. I am very worried about him however. He gets so upset sometimes I know he doesn't eat or sleep much. He cares about you a lot. I think it would be best for him if you could tell him exactly how you feel. What your plans are. Things change so quickly there... he keeps me up to speed on what's happening, and I confess that I am afraid he is going to be hurt deeply. Anyway. He is sincere in saying he doesn't want to pressure you into anything. I've known him for a few years now, and he's always been a perfect gentleman in every way, even if he is a bit strange at times... He is a sweet man who needs to be loved for who he is. He would do anything for you, you know. You are very lucky. But you need to let him know for sure where your relationship is going.
Back to top Go down
baldguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 pm

soooo i was on the comp lookin for new songs and was like hmmm wonder how all my game friends are doin so i came here lol just wanted to say hi and i read like half of all those posts sounds intense but just wanted to see how yall were doin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:49 am

well my car died and I am constipated thats how I am right now.........you asked I told you lol. As for Dark ( Sonia ) Ivvy was with me today and she got good vibes when Sonia and I talked and when we stopped back in when she was at work Ivvy talked to her and she told me Sonia kept looking around like wheres Bruce so she told her he is coming and Sonia says oh and laughs knowing she had been caught Surprised . So I wait and I wait till next week to hear on my car loan grrrr hate not having a car fucking sucks ass. So how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
baldguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm

yey good vibes!!!! well im doin pretty good just enjoying my highschool days while they last lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:07 am

you should you will miss those simple days some day down the road have fun now while you can life gets very interesting after.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Well ok here we are. her bills are going to be shut off due to non payment. Due to fact he didnt help her like he said he would. They will be shut off soon enough. She has no means to pay off them all he wont help I wont help her mom cant and her friend wont he wants her out now like all of us. He told her to get out move into Bruces house. So tonight I am helping her mom and grams and we get to her moms house and she calls idiot is atarting on her. So her uncle get her takes her to her friends htel where he stayin till monday. her and I talked on the phone blah blah good talk but kinda messed up now forgot some of what was said. But the truth as for why she staying there came out he says to her he has no place to go his familt wont help him or take him in. Ok yea so why does your dad stop by every weekend to hang with you help you etc. So why does your dad write checks for you from his accts to pay what bills you do pay. So you have no place to go sure yea right. PPL this is controll thats all it is. he says he will hurt Bruce ( me ) ok for someone who know where I live and my cell you have not hit any one of them havent called me when he thought she was with me or stopped at my place. obtw I live within spitting distance to him B line to him and her mom. I am not scared of him I actually hopes he comes at me i have been waiting and I am disappointed. So we wil see what happens next. Stonned drunk I am feeling great I am out bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:16 pm

First there is a new game in the works made by PW Entertainment forgot the name but will find it and post a clip here it looks cool classes are Knights Protector ( tanks ) dwarf gunners blood controller priest assassin and bard thinks thats all of the classes not sure.
Today I voiced my frustrations to her about well things and told her not to be mad at me to understand where I am coming from her reply back was basically she isn't mad but understands and she is going to get out of the ex's house soon. So I wait and see . I know this time he will not be able to lure her back to stay or other wise. I found out why she is there and figured part of it out before hand. He told her if she left he would hurt himself or worse I say go ahead let me give you a hand, also if she left him for me he would hurt me or worse hmmm sure thing he has had his chance to come at me and has not taken it he wont lift a finger to harm me, last and not least something I did not figure was if he looses his apartment his family will not help him or take him in.... I say who cares your a bum as it is and bums live on the streets but its all lies anyways his family is there for him and will be then. Him and his father have worked on his car when he needed it fixed his aunt got him a new cell phone to help him out his dad has been over to his place to help him more times than I can count and he says they will not help him hmm ok. She knows she has clothes at my house she also has my spare key she also knows she will be safe here no harm will come to her. My house will be full very soon with her family I may have to start looking for a bigger house which I have started doing hope to go see a 4 bedroom house with finished basement apartment and big deck out back with big yard for our dogs. However first things first when she gets out fully and its over no more stuff there at his house her ( mine ) cell number is changed then I will make a move on a house as I told her before.
Hope all is well with you all Ueki hope you are having some luck with the women Lombok who knows maybe one day her and I will be heading down your way. Hope the rest of you are doing good and best wishes to you all.
Back to top Go down
Rufio

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 am

Just popping in to say hey. If anyone is looking for games, my brother told me about Allods Online. I looked at it and all it is is WoW with different characters pretty much. But it's free, so if you guys are bored try it out. Cyas
Back to top Go down
baldguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 am

cya rufio
Back to top Go down
Rufio

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:27 am

The game krak's talkin about is Forsaken World I believe. Looked at it for 2 seconds cuz that's about all the time I have these days. Looked at the Marksman (archer) cuz I like damage dealers of course. The weapon being shown looked like a final fantasy gun, but pretty cool lookin. But I did start up a character in Allods Online. To me it's just a not-as-good WoW clone, but it's free so hey. I wont play for long tho cuz school is only on a short break. PW entertainment also has another game called Battle of Immortals in the making. The video on that site for the game looks pretty cool. I didn't know pw entertainment had their hand in torchlight tho. That game was kinda cool for only 20 bucks. Anywho, cyall around.
Back to top Go down
ViBRatE

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:27 pm

Hey guys long time no talk Sad everyone get battle of immortals thats the current game im playing and its awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:55 pm

SO I started playin Battle of the Immortals. it's not too bad. Was orriginally sposed to be joined with Jade Dynasty, but they made a diff one instead.. Forsaken Worlds.. looks pretty dark, and i think it will actually have blood splatters n stuff, YAY, lol the 1st beta should be ready in a wk or 2, and i got a key for it already.. U may be able to get one.. just check out the main perfect world entertainment page. I found a couple videos on youtube for it as well. If anyone wants to play B.O.I i'm on the abyss server, any realm is fine. and my usual name, Lexin.

Anyways.. i hope everyones DRAMA clears up. I need a freakin JOB! thats really my main drama.. lol Oh and i checked out AKON this year. had never been, but it was interesting. Best part was bartending the last big party, and well drinking at it as well, hehehe Later guys!
Back to top Go down
Lombok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:11 am

Oh, I've been playing BoI as well... but on the Atlantis server.

If you're still playing let me know and I'll jump over.

Lates.
Back to top Go down
Lombok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:57 am

Ok, so I got bored of BoI. Rolling Eyes

Now I tried the CB of Divine Soul and Soul Master. Both were fun, so when they hit again I'm gonna check them out some more.

Still in Atlantica, currently lvl 119.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol im back in the game   lol im back in the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol im back in the game
Page 1 of 1