Horde Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Home

Gathering place for Horde members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kool looking game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UekiKousk

kool looking game Empty
PostSubject: kool looking game   kool looking game Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:28 pm

hey guys this game looks rly rly cool
http://us.runesofmagic.com/landingpage/
imma dl it later and check ti out and tell ya about it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

kool looking game Empty
PostSubject: Re: kool looking game   kool looking game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:15 am

Rufio played that game and hit the lv cap.
Back to top Go down
https://rocs-house.forumotion.com
Rufio

kool looking game Empty
PostSubject: Re: kool looking game   kool looking game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:54 pm

indeed i did. I liked it. It had many maintenance problems - like once a week it would go down for like a whole day. Ppl call it Runes of Maintenance on their forums. It didn't have many other problems other than that. If you want I still have it on my comp and can run stuff for u if needed. The dual class system is pretty interesting. I kinda just didnt like how even when u are non-red u can get pked and have a chance to lose items/equips even though its a small chance. No one else here played cuz they had problems installing/running it. But they are newbs so what do you expect? Wink
Back to top Go down
Rufio

kool looking game Empty
PostSubject: Re: kool looking game   kool looking game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 am

Also, I forgot to mention, once you reach the lvl cap the game is just kinda a pay to pwn. But it will take u a while to reach 50. And even longer to reach 50/50. Idk if they've increased the lvl cap yet. Also they were gunna add new classes and i think even a new race, but idk.
Back to top Go down
Lombok
Admin

kool looking game Empty
PostSubject: Re: kool looking game   kool looking game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:36 am

I tried Runes of Magic. Just didn't have what it takes to pull me away from PW or Atlantica.
Back to top Go down
Rufio

kool looking game Empty
PostSubject: Re: kool looking game   kool looking game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Whenever I see an ad for a game on some site, I youtube gameplay of it to see if it looks interesting. I saw an ad today for a game called Gates of Andaron. It kinda looks interesting. It's one of those that people will relate to WoW just cause it's an mmorpg, lol. I will not have time to play it or anything, and I know most of you are playing Atlantica, but just wanted to throw it out there for anyone who may be interested to test it out. Cya'll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kool looking game Empty
PostSubject: Re: kool looking game   kool looking game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kool looking game
Page 1 of 1