Horde Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Home

Gathering place for Horde members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Improvements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
baldguy
Admin

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:24 am

Ya so I was thinking that we could post ideas about how we can improve the forum such as coloring background etc... so everyone give some ideas and we will vote on everything so don't be shy just post whatever u want im game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 am

I think BG is right. I can give you all admin to look to see what can be added to forums you post what you think would look nice and we will vote on it.
Back to top Go down
https://rocs-house.forumotion.com
baldguy
Admin

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: ya   Forum Improvements Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:42 am

ya i would help with the actual modifying but i would have no clue what im doing lol. so i will jus giv ideas. um i think we should change the color to something vivid and more colorful. i think we should have the main page have a screenshot of a game we are all playing right now like atlantica online. or we could keep the game we all met on which was perfect world. and if we can actually get everyone or most of us in one game we should take a screen shot of all of us posing in memory of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Improvements
Page 1 of 1