Horde Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Home

Gathering place for Horde members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was going on

Go down 
+7
Rufio
UekiKousk
baldguy
Lombok
Foxxx
Doxxx
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 am

Ok most know why I left forum by reading forum. For those who dont I am dating and you may have seen her pic her name in old forum is DarkAngel. Anyways those who have been with me for awhile may have been on when she ( Ivvy ) blackmailed me in a sense to marry her in game instead of someone else which would have added strength to our guild. Long story short she has a thing for me and I have told her many times in the past its not going to happen and that we are just friends and only friends and if she keep up with it we wouldnt remain friends. Since I started seeing Sonia ( Dark) Ivvy has not been happy with me and has desided to shut down old forums to kinda get at me. Not much can get me riled I will always come out on top and this last stunt by her wont stop me from keeping in contact with you all. So if you have email addresses for other ppl in old forum send them link to this site I will have it up and running with more shit in no time. I will give Doxxx admin spot so dude if you wanna make changes feel free Im up for anything. Thanks for all those who have come so far.
Back to top Go down
https://rocs-house.forumotion.com
Doxxx
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Thanks man, I won't leave u, even if u won't marry me ingame. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Foxxx
Admin
Foxxx

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:35 pm

wow.... lol yea me and Dox were wondering what was up, now we know! We couldnt ever get back into the Horde part of the old forum..Ivvy kept telling me in pm that she activated it but it never worked so I just figured ahh well, and I didnt wanna say anything else about it.

But anyway..as Dox said we have been playing Atlantica for a bit...I know bg said he had been playing and others, so Dox and I started a new char on the server bg said everyone was on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Foxxx
Admin
Foxxx

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Doxxx wrote:
Thanks man, I won't leave u, even if u won't marry me ingame. Laughing

LMAO wtf! Suspect

(oh yea krak, I reregistered using 'Foxxx' instead of Kimmy lol )
Back to top Go down
Lombok
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Hi Kraken,

And Foxx and Doxx.

I'm playing Atlantica as well. I'm on Mycenae server. Not sure where you guys are.

Kraken, that pics char has the name Roc on it. Where have you been playing? International server?

Thanks for contacting me. Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Foxxx
Admin
Foxxx

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:23 am

Heya Lombok! Smile

When dox and I started playing Atlantica, we made a char on the Sikyon server. LOL Dox lost me for a bit cos I just couldnt get into the game very well... so he made another char and kept his main so when I did feel like playing we could lvl up together. I told Dox it was too confusing to me atm so I guess thats why I couldnt get into playing. But I play every now and again.

But we started a new char on the Thebes server last night ...got to lvl 14 so far. Our chars on the Sikyon server are lvl 30+ We were trying to see if any of the Horde was playing it too, as someone has said there were some on Thebes so thats why we made a char on there.

And krak's avie! That brings back memories! lol Dox found a private server..Fake Perfect World.. and we convinced alot of Hordies to check it out. If anything it was a chance to be able to purchase everything under the sun, as the drop rate was crazy! A few of us ended up just going around trying to pk ppl & getting into pk wars w/ other guilds Razz lol It was fun tho while it lasted Smile

But it is great seeing you here Lom! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lombok
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:38 am

Yes. It is so good to be back in communication with y'all.
I think back at our good times in PWMy.

It sure would be nice to get a lot of the Horde members here and find out what they're currently doing.

I actually left Atlantica for a few months to try some of the Private Servers. I mainly played SPW and Elite Dekaron. I got to lvl 73 on Atlantica before quiting, now that im back im at lvl 83 and rising. It's getting pretty hard, it would be so cool to have reliable guildies on my server like we had in PW. So hard to get folks to party with you when doing the merc quests... oh well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:22 am

Wow Lombok nice to have you back man. Not sure if you saw pic in old forum I posted but I did post pic of me and my girl will post again soon for those just coming back. wth here we go here it is excuse the messy hair was late at night and we had fun.

What was going on Kisses

What was going on Smooch

What was going on Hugs

Yea the pics are kinda dark but my phone doesnt take pics so well at night. The Blackberry I got her does take great pics though. Her name is Sonia This is what Ivvy seems to be upset at. Oh well...................... I have finally posted a pic of myself. I still have renovations on my new house that will take time but im planning on getting her a new tower so we can play if she likes it. i still need to set my house up for all my computers and flat screen tv to connect to my mac.

Oh and lol Doxxx she texted me what you wrote about not leaving me even if I wouldnt marry you in game had a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lombok
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:06 am

A little dark?
I bet you guys just got done doing the deed. Look at those squinty eyes like you're all tired. Shocked Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
baldguy
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: here i am   What was going on Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 am

hey boys and girls jus checked to see the new forum not bad it could use some work tho lol. whos lomboc. ya im playin atlantica online right now i love the game. ya im no thebes server my name is mexicutioner. wats ur names
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:03 am

lmao BG Lombok was a org member of the horde when we first started the first 2 ool I rec got him in as well as Joe who you dont know but sent him a pm see if he will come back. And Lombok that was a privare server and lmao we ran into redella and some of her new friends and we got along great hmmmm well I didnt so much as well as SG who I hope finds his way here and others we had many pk fights with her and her friends and ours lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
baldguy
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:49 am

gotcha
Back to top Go down
UekiKousk

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 am

lol LOMMY ^.^ wassup man. how ya been? anyways hey guys wats been happening. i havent been on inna while b/c of my vacation as well as hanging out with my friends lol ill try an post pics of em. anyways my gfs at band camp right now so i cant hang out with her until she gets back friday and my other friend just came back from north carolina and i hung out with her yesterday b/c of her bday lol. ill post pics of my buddies and gf soon ^.^. once again LOMMY YAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baldguy
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: dam   What was going on Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 pm

dammm i jus jumped off a 60 foot bridge into water hella fun it was scary climbing up it lol hella windy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 am

lol hi Ueki good to see you moved with us we are missing some others hope they get the msg before she shuts down old forums.
Back to top Go down
Rufio

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:43 am

I'm still here. Wink I've been reading everything, but just haven't posted. What I've been up to: I played Warcraft 3 expansion, played the Sims, and played a little bit of ps 1 games. Kinda was in a revisit old games mood. I'm also sorta writing a program. Of course I am still playing all those facebook games. School starts in a couple of weeks so I might get too busy to check the forum too often. But whatevs. Happy gaming. Wink
Back to top Go down
UekiKousk

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:02 am

lol same with me rufio. school starts om two weeks so ill be busy studying/practicing violin and guitar lol and might play tennis donno yet. anyways krak who from teh original horde is still here..i no me u and lommy doxx and foxx and the others kinda dissappeared on us lol. anywasy ill post some pics of my gf me and friends soon once i can find some good ones XD c ya
Back to top Go down
baldguy
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:51 am

ya im practicing tennis right now too
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:53 pm

yea as you see doxx and foxx are ere lombok to well me and Ivvy is gone sent Bone a msg and we have mint but he isnt from org. Ueki you are the only 1 who stayed when your old guild left the horde.
Back to top Go down
Storm

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:17 am

Hello,

wow its been awhile since I've seen the horde name . well me and hubby played pwi for a few months then started playing on the pw private servers were we r still playing .been busy with that other then moving to Tennessee lived there for 5 months then hubby had a heart attack due to 100% blocked artery and flat lined and they had to shock him back in the er . now has a stint in his front artery been busy taking care of him and getting him on the road to getting better so we moved back to arizona to be closer to family. if u want to add me on msn here is my email address beautifulldreamer29@hotmail.com .oh hey Kraken its been awhile . my in game name was XSummerX that is if no one remember who I was . hope to hear from u all . Sorry about that had to edit my reply to put the right in game name for pw my .lol kinda forgot which name I used on there since its been along time that I have played pw my .

Last edited by Storm on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:43 am

long time no see storm most of us not me yet are on Atlantica online I hope to be in soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
UekiKousk

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:14 am

lol ya everyone left even tho lilbit and abadon wanted the dam merge. we lost a lot ppl in tht but i gained a lot of new friends XD. i still donno y they left..didnt make sense since they forced us too merge lol especially me >.<. o well a lot of good came out of it and im happy. hopefully bone will come too ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lombok
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 am

Hehe, sorry everyone. Been thinking about posting here some more, but been playing too much at home. Mostly do my posts while im at work.

albino
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 am

Hi guys I know its been awhile for me posting. Right now Im going through some issues and I am in great deal of pain. I do hope it works itself out but now seems as I may not be in for some time in a game. Ivvy did contact me and we did end up talking she has been there to try and support me through this tuff time. Hope all is well with you all.
Back to top Go down
Foxxx
Admin
Foxxx

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:46 am

Dox and I wish the best for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What was going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was going on   What was going on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was going on
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Home :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Roll call :: New games ideas here-
Jump to: