Horde Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Home

Gathering place for Horde members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drunk watevr

Go down 
+2
baldguy
Lexin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexin
Admin

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Sweet Dude.. i just got the msg bout this.. AND there doesn't seem to be any other posts! But maybe I just dnt know where to look? I could be a tad drunk! Yeah.. ok i am drunk.. haha I miss you guys! But i jst got my pc fixed, and i have been really tryin to get a job.. So i been buisy...

Later peeps! I'll see you soon!!!

Lex..
Back to top Go down
baldguy
Admin

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: ya   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:18 am

yey the clan drunk made it to the forums lol jk. sup lex
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Admin

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 am

Thats messed up man! i can't be the only one who gets hammered often.. lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:22 am

lol I drink once in a while but not often
Back to top Go down
https://rocs-house.forumotion.com
UekiKousk

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:17 am

lol u act drunkish tho krak...jk
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Admin

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:22 pm

HAHAHAHAH THAT WAS FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:38 am

lmao so what I charge into shit when In games so what I dont care if mob is boss or not its what I do lol.
Back to top Go down
Foxxx
Admin
Foxxx

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:38 am

LOL krak! I'm the same way for the most part haha cheers Especially in the game we are playing now... to me its just fun & makes the game more interesting lol Its even more amusing when I am in party with Dox and I get us in a situation w/bosses or respawning mobs or when other mobs attk while we are in battle with a mob already bounce If you've ever seen White Men Cant Jump, the part where Billy Hoyle says 'oh no! Don't let him pull the move on you. Don't let him pull the move! That's the move!" LMAO I was in auto run the other nite and Dox kept telling me to not do that cos we were gonna run into a boss or mobs that have reinforcements lol But with a laugh as he warned me about it, we were attked lol....all he could say was "AHHHH thats the move!" lmao Fun fun FuN times haha

But the best part is when we arent in a pt and I find him fighting a mob and I start attking it too lol Did that the other night and he was like "WTF?! How can you attk w/ me if we arent in a pt?" lol I just say "oops, I was just passing by trying to find this npc..dunno what happened" silent
Back to top Go down
UekiKousk

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:04 am

lol foxx remember when we were doing fbs in pw and krak was the tank.. o god tht was scary. her would just run into the freaken place like no tomorrow,pull all the mobs in the area and say COME ON GUYS FIGHT DAMNIT.... we would just be like uhhhhhh and back away lol they were fun times
Back to top Go down
Foxxx
Admin
Foxxx

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:57 pm

ROFLMAO!!! that was SOOOOO fun lol
I remember going in a cave with Krak and Rufio on the fake PW server..almost falling asleep lol and krak just busted up in the middle of all the mobs and boss and everything! lol! I was like "OH $H!T!!!" lmao fun!! haha Woke me up tho thats fer sure lol Dox was 3 sheets in the wind and the boss just breathed on him and he died like 5 times in a row LMAO! We were all pissin'our pants I think we were laughing so hard! Krak kept asking wth Dox went cos he kept having to tele back to town and fly back to the cave lol...in the end he just got lost and said fk it lol and went to bed..... Hilarious! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Rufio

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Shoulda been under the floor or above the ceiling like me. Wink
Back to top Go down
UekiKousk

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 pm

lol poor doxx.. o well thts wat happens when u fb with krak XD ppl die all the time b/c he pulls too much.... i always thought when we were in the fbs with him uhh krak how much have u had to drink before this.... lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:50 pm

lmao oh yea I have pulled whole caves before used alot of my herio and pot like a mad man but was fun to attack them all at once caused me alot of lag when I started to kill them the hits keep popping up like 5 minutes after I killed them all lol! Foxxx that boss was hard what sucks was I almost had it down far enough to kil him but wasnt meant to be Mad Any of the servers fake or real e charging into a full party of pkers was fun to Laughing
Back to top Go down
Foxxx
Admin
Foxxx

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:05 pm

LMAO yea it was a tough one, I couldnt remember if u killed it that night or later, but it was definately fun lol

Oh yea, and the pkers on the fake server was priceless, I think that server has just turned into a pk fest LOL I remember Dox took his WB in the end to Nighstalker and just stand there in the middle of the pkers lol He may have been killed maybe once after being attked by 3-4 of them haha The rest just gave up. LMAO and "Mr.Happy" omg! Dox created a clown of a char named Mr. Happy clown He would go blue name and off to Nightstalker to annoy the pkers. They couldnt stand it LOL He would stand in the middle of them fighting and dance LOL

Fun times Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drunk watevr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk watevr   Drunk watevr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk watevr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Home :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Roll call :: New games ideas here-
Jump to: