Horde Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Home

Gathering place for Horde members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fmlfmlfmlfml

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UekiKousk

fmlfmlfmlfml Empty
PostSubject: fmlfmlfmlfml   fmlfmlfmlfml Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm

weekends been a bitch lol
saturday dad gets diagnosed with cancer and gf breaks up with me and today i learned tht one of my best friends who hooked us up wants to ask her out and ive been rly sick too....fml
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

fmlfmlfmlfml Empty
PostSubject: Re: fmlfmlfmlfml   fmlfmlfmlfml Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:26 pm

hard news man hang in there man
Back to top Go down
https://rocs-house.forumotion.com
Foxxx
Admin
Foxxx

fmlfmlfmlfml Empty
PostSubject: Re: fmlfmlfmlfml   fmlfmlfmlfml Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:39 pm

wow sorry to hear the news about ur dad Crying or Very sad

hope that u feel better soon too! Smile
Back to top Go down
UekiKousk

fmlfmlfmlfml Empty
PostSubject: fmlfmlfmlfml   fmlfmlfmlfml Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:39 am

thx for the comments krak and foxx. im feelin better sickness wise
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

fmlfmlfmlfml Empty
PostSubject: Re: fmlfmlfmlfml   fmlfmlfmlfml Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 am

My prayers are with your father ueki as for the girl it is sad to go through and friends will be lost as time goes on it is a fact of life. I cant give the best of advice seeing the pain I feel now for darkangel. What I can say is you are still young and will find another 1 man. For your father I am so sorry and will be in my thoughts I hope for the best for him and you and your family. Glad to hear you are not sick now dude. Hang in there man
Back to top Go down
Foxxx
Admin
Foxxx

fmlfmlfmlfml Empty
PostSubject: Re: fmlfmlfmlfml   fmlfmlfmlfml Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:35 pm

As with Krak, ur in my thoughts and prayers Ueki...as well as ur Dad & family during this difficult time u're facing.

Glad that you're feeling better...and remember time will heal the brokenhearted. I hope somehow along the way you will find inner peace and can move on as far as ur g/f is concerned.

I wish only the best for you, and good health to ur Dad.
Back to top Go down
Lombok
Admin

fmlfmlfmlfml Empty
PostSubject: Re: fmlfmlfmlfml   fmlfmlfmlfml Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:17 am

Hey Ueki,

I hope your dad gets through this, and that it's early enough.

Sorry about ur gf, as Krak said you are young. As well as what Foxxx said brokenhearts can mend. Now the only other issue is your best friend, hmm, hasn't he heard the term "Bro's before Ho's"? No offense to anyone. I hope you guys and can work this all out and not tarnish your relationship.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

fmlfmlfmlfml Empty
PostSubject: Re: fmlfmlfmlfml   fmlfmlfmlfml Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Lmao Lombok thats funny but yea its true kid, but as I said before friends also come and go if they go and do not stay by your side then they are not true friends. A true friend will always have your back and not do anything to hurt the friendship.
fmlfmlfmlfml Big.4032709
Back to top Go down
UekiKousk

fmlfmlfmlfml Empty
PostSubject: fmlfmlfmlfml   fmlfmlfmlfml Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:45 am

XD thx guys. me and miller (my friend) are all cool. hes still with his other gf tht he loves and apparently loves him back lol. marisol is still obssessive with her tho but eh i like someone else now...an ASIAN of course XD. anyways my dads cancer is okay. it hasnt spread anywhere out of his prostate but they said its an aggressive 4 so idk. my mom said tht means it spreads fast but the cancer hasnt moved out of his prostate so its okay. hes gonna go onna radiation plan and stuff and hes all good. anyways thts all with me besides im gonna ask out the asian lol. anyways c ya guys and thx for the funny comments and pics krak and lommy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fmlfmlfmlfml Empty
PostSubject: Re: fmlfmlfmlfml   fmlfmlfmlfml Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fmlfmlfmlfml
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Home :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Roll call :: New games ideas here-
Jump to: