Horde Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Home

Gathering place for Horde members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting old

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 am

I will be turning 31 this August the 29th. Where does the time go i wonder? Well anyways I am having a party with 15 or so close friends on the 28th should prove to be fun. I hope my girl is able to come as well seems like she was thinking of staying the night when we talked not sure I will have to wait and see. Then off to see my folks the next day. So now I must clean the house and get ready for ppl to come.
Back to top Go down
https://rocs-house.forumotion.com
UekiKousk

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:02 pm

lol happy early b day krak. hopefully she will be able to come over ^.^. anyways U DONT INVITE ME ? T.T lol jk lol! have a happy happy birthday and dont get drunk Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lombok
Admin

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:14 am

Sweet.
Have a Happy Birthday. cheers

Hope u get great presents!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:19 am

Thanks guys. However another Bday down the shitter some ppl backed out and my girls ex wont stop bothering her and she isnt able to come over now. So we where goin do it at her moms house and sleep over., but her uncle got stung by a bee and had to go to hospital all ok no problem there. I take her to go wait for him and her mom says her ex says he may come up to see how he is doin. OHHHHHH did that get me going. I didnt let it show but I am so fuckin heated now. he figured we where hanging out and this is his way of driving a wedge between her and I .
Back to top Go down
UekiKousk

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:24 am

its all right krak. if she broke up with him it was for a good reason knowing from the information of how kind and sweet and fun she is tht u told us. shes with u now and it doesnt matter. dont do anything rash that will make ur her look the other way from you. just be polite to him and dont do anything. talk to him only when he talks to u except when you greet him ^.^. and kinda give subtile signs that she is yours like putting ur arm around her or something lol thats what i do cuz i no ppl who think marisols hot XD. anyways gl
Back to top Go down
Foxxx
Admin
Foxxx

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:49 am

Happy Birthday flower

Hope that you have a great day today Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 am

lmao Ueki him and I dont talk at all. He knows who I am and he want to come ( cough cough ) beat me up lmfao. The party did not happen though. I did end up staying with her at her moms house over night and for the most part of today. Thats it feeling kinda of tired hard time sleepin last night and then well he drove by honkin his horn and then calling her so goin to sleep soon.
Back to top Go down
baldguy
Admin

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 pm

lol he sounds sooo fucing insecure that he wants to beat u up lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:34 pm

lol BG you are right he is. he is I think 27 or 28 years old doesnt pay his bills clean his house etc. he has to have her clean it pay the bills etc. Hope this is all over in no time he stresses her out. Oh let him come at me he is on probation so I can let him do what he will and press charges send him to jail for long time and sue him when he is out or I can fight him back if he where to come at me. I respect her so I dont do anything now just wait.
Anyways she did talk with her mom and told her that she really misses me and loves me alot so I have that and we will spend time together later. They will be introdusing me to her grandmother and holding lol a late bday party for me at her moms house. So the family loves me and she does to.
Hope all is well with all of you and your familys.
Back to top Go down
baldguy
Admin

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:53 am

oooo roc those r the ones u gotta watch out for the ones wit nothing to lose. i wouldn't be surprised if he came at you with a knife or gun
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:31 am

Im not worried man. Any man who hits a woman is a coward plain and simple. I have been told he fights like 1 to when your back is turned he will hit you. I wont give him the chance if I see him I wont fight him also I respect her wishes but he will pay if he comes at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting old   Getting old Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Home :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Roll call :: New games ideas here-
Jump to: